Broadway, West Ealing

Welcome to A2Dominion’s website where you can learn more about our proposals for the regeneration of Broadway, West Ealing.

The website forms part of the public consultation on our emerging plans and for you to give your feedback before we submit a planning application to the London Borough of Ealing.

Once you have had a look at the information on this website, let us know what you think by completing the online feedback form. We will compile a consultation report based upon your comments within a Statement of Community Engagement that will accompany the planning application when it is submitted.

If you have any further questions, please email our community consultation company: alex.coleman@instinctif.com or call 0207 457 2058.

The Proposals

Our proposals seek to redevelop the existing site at 96-102 Broadway W13 with a high quality, homes-led regeneration scheme.

The plan is for around 118 homes both private and affordable in this town centre location, with new shops fronting onto the Broadway, West Ealing’s busy high street. 35% of the development will be affordable units, with 60% of those being affordable rent and the other 40% being shared ownership.

The scheme would be car-free whilst providing 172 cycle spaces.

About A2Dominion

A2Dominion is a not-for-profit housing provider with over 36,000 homes in management across London and the South East. The Group has a unique approach to housebuilding, generating profits for a social purpose instead of for share-holders, with millions of pounds reinvested each year into building much-needed affordable homes and supporting local communities.

A2Dominion is proud to work in Ealing. We have been providing homes in the borough for nearly 70 years, with 3,500 homes in management and more than 700 in development. We are currently seven years into a long term regeneration of the Green Man Lane estate, which will provide new homes and community facilities, including a primary school, to the local area.

Our Guiding Principles

  • Create a range of housing types including affordable homes
  • Provide a design that integrates into the developing residential neighbourhood to the rear of the site
  • Strengthen urban edges and encourage a vibrant street presence on the Broadway high street
  • Optimise the massing in response to surrounding buildings to achieve a balance in scale, density and space

Our Design Team

CLIENT: A2Dominion
EMPLOYERS AGENT: Silver
PLANNING CONSULTANT: John Rowan and Partners
ARCHITECT: Red + White Design
DAYLIGHT & SUNLIGHT: Eb7
ENERGY AND SUSTAINABILITY: Silver EMS
TRANSPORT AND WASTE: Systra

LANDSCAPE ARCHITECT: Standerwick Land Design
HERITAGE CONSULTANT: Martin O'Rourke
ACOUSTIC CONSULTANT: KR Associates
AIR QUALITY ASSESSMENT: GEM Air Quality
ECOLOGY ASSESSMENT: ELMAW Consulting
STRUCTURAL ENGINEER: Elite Designers
ENVIRONMENT/GEOLOGY/FLOOD INSITE: GROUNDSURE

Have Your Say
  • Next Steps
  • July 2017 Public Consultation
  • Aug 2017 Review Consultation and amendments to proposal
  • Sept 2017 Target Planning Application submission
  • Dec 2017 LB Ealing Planning Committee decision
  • Summer 2019 construction programme begins
  • 2021 / 2022 build completed
Menu
Mobile logo